During these individual consultations with a career counsellor, you would have an opportunity to:
- discuss your personal characteristics, previous experience and plans. Moreover, It will also be a time to:
- prepare application documents and
- your individual action plan
Meetings will take place every week or every two weeks (in total there will be from 2 to 4 consultations)
You will be also invited to:
- The group workshop which gives you an occasion to check which future work skills you have
- Development Centre session - It is a kind of methodology used in recruitment processes or in development programs so during the project you will have an opportunity to face it in safe conditions.
Please, take into consideration:
- Students of the 4 last semesters of studies have the priority of joining in the project
- If you decide to take part in a development project you need to be aware that you cannot resign from it until you finish the whole process (only Development Centre session is not obligatory).
- Usually, that kind of process lasts approximately 2 months. Furthermore, you need to be prepared to meet a lot of formalities (specific forms, agreements etc.)
It is a really fruitful and complex form of support. So don’t hesitate, fill the form and wait for the contact!