EU Careers Student Ambassadors
As part of the experience, you will be able to:
- Find out more about EU Career opportunities and promote them to your fellow students
- Build a fantastic student network across Europe
- Gain work experience during your studies that will give your CV extra weight
- Develop your skills in public speaking, marketing and HR
- Receive a full induction training and coaching throughout the role
- Access to high-ranking EU officials A reference letter based on your performance
We are looking for motivated, outgoing people with enthusiasm to promote EU Careers in your university. As a highly regarded employer of top graduates, EU Careers is looking for brand ambassadors at some of Europe's finest universities.
The EU Careers Ambassadors scheme involves finding innovative ways of promoting the great opportunities the EU institutions have to offer, including through:
- attending careers fairs, or giving presentations to your fellow students
- developing university networks and providing information
- maintaining an active online and social media presence
- answering questions about EU Careers
Do you want to hear about the EU Careers Ambassadors’ first hand experience?
Who we are looking for? We are looking for motivated Ambassadors who want to promote the benefits of an EU Career and have the following competences:
- Excellent communication skills
- Networking skills
- Willingness to share and learn
- Ability to adapt
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to deliver quality and results I
- nnovative and creative approach Resilience
- Commit at least two hours per week to your Ambassador role
- Arrange or participate in a minimum of one EU Careers event or presentation
- Communicate on a regular basis with your EU Careers coordinator
- Participate in all training offered (online)
- Keep a log of your activities and report back regularly
How to apply If you are:
- An EU citizen
- Fluent in English and in one of the languages of the country in which you are studying
- Available to take part in our compulsory one day training course in October 2020
- Enrolled and present at the university for the duration of the Ambassador's post (October 2020 - September 2021)
You can make an online application between 20 February to 20 March 2020.
Please fill in the following form to submit your application. If you successfully pass the first round, you will be asked to complete an online interview in April 2020. More information on this second phase will be sent to selected applicants via e-mail.
Please note that the list of participating universities has been established in collaboration with national governments. Currently we are unable to support Ambassadors at other universities and generally we do not change this list.
Contact If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at: EPSO-CAREERS-AMBASSADOR@ec.europa.eu