SzczegółyOferta ważna do
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what’s to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure.
Eurosport inspires people to be the best they can. Eurosport is the official broadcaster of the Tokyo Olympics with full television, digital and streaming rights. In order to provide the best quality of services and user experience, we are looking for people to work with our digital platforms.
The person in this position will co-create journalistic and editorial content for the mobile application and website. He/she will be part of a team working with local and international Discovery group journalism.
We offer a temporary contract 01.07.-08.08.2021
To apply: please use the following link : https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTemplates/RecruitmentForm.aspx?WebID=6eea362e784f44d18d785053e7340cc0
- Good orientation in sports
- The ability to write correctly in Polish
- Ease of creative writing and text construction
- English at the intermediate level
- Highly motivated and self-starter, fast-paced with high level of energy and pro-active approach to work
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively to target audiences
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines on multiple projects or tasks concurrently
- Ability to work in a team and high self-organization
- Diligence, commitment, inquisitiveness, reliability
- Planning and research of news for editorial materials used among others on websites and via mobile application
- Creation and co-creation of stories and other materials used among others on websites and via mobile application
- Texts translation
- Entering materials into CMS
- Relevant description of content
- Tagging and adding to archives
- Search and selection of additional materials such as photos, videos
- Editorial and publishing activities relating to both content and process