Customer Care Center Representative Nordics
SzczegółyOferta ważna do
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Customer Care Representative who will be the first point of contact for the commercial and logistics support in the entire sales process of the Nordics country organizations. This will be done via telephone, email and online channels such as chat, web and portals for both Schneider Electric customers and partners.
To apply send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
- achelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or related field or commercial education and some’ relevant working experience in a (technical) customer service environment
- Good command of the Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish and English language in word and writing
- Excellent communication skills. Call center or customer service experience is an advantage
- Strong Service and team-oriented attitude, with a problem-solving mindset
- Knowledge of and experience in SAP and CRM (Salesforce) is an asset
- Flexibility regarding execution of new tasks providing that they fit within a professional and dynamic customer care environment
- Act as a first point of contact for all commercial and logistics questions from internal and external customers via different channels with the aim to identify needs and respond to opportunities
- Support customers for pre-sales and after sales questions (e.g. product price and availability questions, product selection and substitution, order inquiry, product warranty, and technical or logistical complaints)
- Manage customer complaints – registration, follow-up until resolution and escalation to the next level of support when needed
- Maintain contacts between customers, technical support, after-sales and sales teams in the Nordics country organization(s) and the Logistic Center in Orebrö, Sweden;
- Pro-actively interact with customers and Supply Chain regarding order management and follow-up.
- Register of all customer interactions in CRM system and create order in SAP
- Support in (new) digital tools & projects and actively promote those to customers
- Be the the back-up for colleagues in the other Nordics teams if and when needed