Customer Service Representative with German
SzczegółyOferta ważna do
Customer Service Representative will support our CS team in Warsaw. We offer: - Full-time employment contract - Competitive benefit package (incl. private healthcare, sports card, fresh fruit and great coffee) - Working for the world’s biggest company in the industry - Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of a multinational Company with friendly and supportive company culture - Long-term career prospective, training and development programs - Competitive salary with bonus opportunity based on company performance - Fresh, newly set up office in Warsaw
- Fluency in German (knowledge of more than one is an advantage)
- Very good command of English is a must
- Customer service oriented with strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Professional telephone & email etiquette
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects at once
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn new skills
- Handling queries from customers and/or representatives on a daily basis by email and telephone. Solve these queries directly or escalate to the appropriate department and manage within a set procedure, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Attend training on internal system and other to be informed about new procedures, products, services and keep up to date to ensure quality of service when dealing with customers.
- Highlight unusual situations fast and address to management for follow-up as necessary.
- Periodic travel with other employees to help organize company international and country events.
- Prepare and distribute basic reports of customer activity.
- Translating materials for our support page, newsletters and other customer-facing communication
- Support special projects that may be outside the standard customer support responsibility