The GROW internship with HR (Swedish Team)
Afraid that the only thing that you will learn during an internship is how to operate a coffee machine and run quickly through the office as a messenger? Fear no more and read below! At our office you will not learn any of the above as you will be helping our employees across Europe to navigate through the HR world and design smart, user-friendly solutions for them. Join our team, gain valuable experience in the field of HR and meet new people from various countries and cultures on a daily basis!
We are looking for people who are available to work at least 25 hours a week and would like to stay with us for at least 3 months. Some work experience will be an advantage, but it is not a must - ultimately, it’s your desire to learn, creative perspective and your blend of communication, organization and team working skills that will count. If you speak Swedish and have good command of English feel free to apply.
What do we offer?
· Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
· No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
· Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
· Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
· Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
· Opportunity of future employment and professional development
To apply please send your CV in English: email@example.com
- Availability to work at least 25 hours a week
- Desire to learn, creative perspective and your blend of communication, organization and team working skills
- Some work experience will be an advantage, but it is not a must
- Good command of Swedish and English
- Business Communication - cooperation with Swedish partners in a truly international environment
- Data analysis and management - manage and update data in HR systems where needed, reports creation
- Project Management - support our team in various daily operations & HR campaigns