Digital Marketing Internship Program
SzczegółyOferta ważna do
We’re looking for talented students and graduates to participate in our innovative one-year Digital Marketing Program in Warsaw, Poland. You will join a multidiscipline team of interns whose goal is to work on several marketing-related projects to help accelerate the company’s digital transformation
- You’re a student or graduate of Marketing /Communication/ Business Administration/ Computer Science/ Web Management/ Computer Graphics/ Design
- You have some experience in one or few of the following domains: Marketing plan development, Social Media management & campaigns, Translations, Digital asset management, Analytics, Data analysis, Sales operations deployment, Content & assets development, Project Management, Brand awareness, engagement and lead generation, Internal Communication - plan development and execution
- You have fluency in English and good communication skills
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office (advanced knowledge)
- You are adaptable, autonomous and organized when working with several functions, across multiple levels in the organization
- You have a digital mindset and are proactive and challenging
- You want to work with people from around the globe
- You are able to work at least 25 hours per week based on a civil-law contract
- Every member will discover the company with an immersion over strategic and operational missions, all related to digital marketing. You will be assigned several projects of various lengths (short-medium-long term), working with different stakeholders across the globe on a broad range of activities such as: social selling , communication campaign , employer branding , web experience and design , translations, digital assets management , brand awareness , marketing automation , digital analytics (web, social, SEO…) , business intelligence and data analysis , social media and more...
- Throughout this experience, you and the other interns in a same location will be mentored by a hub leader, who will also enhance your collaboration between all the internship hubs and the other departments of the organization. The program is to be launched in September 2021.