IT MANAGERIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (6 MONTHS, PART-TIME/FULL-TIME)
SzczegółyOferta ważna do
- Do you want to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization?
- Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life?
- Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who use both IT and business skills every single day?
We'll be thrilled to meet you!
IT Managerial Development Program (6 months, part-time/full-time) Location: Aleksandrów Łódzki
You will start in the IT department in one of our Manufacturing Plants – Aleksandrów Łódzki.
Afterwards, there will be a possibility to continue in our main office in Warsaw. Based on your profile, preferences, fit and currently running initiatives we will present you with an offer for a role with managerial, technical or analytical focus, providing you with invaluable experience as either one (or more) of those:
- Application Manager,
- IT Operations Manager,
- Project Manager,
- Service Delivery Manager,
- Business Insights Analyst / Data Scientist.
The chance to use and learn new technologies for Data Manipulation Visualization and Integration (Thingworx, PowerBI) or Smart Automation (BluePrism, Workfusion, PowerBI, Microsoft Flow).
ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific actions and responsibilities. Continuous coaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world in a diverse environment. Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case Possibility to do volunteer charity work Attractive starting salary and benefits program
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job locations: Aleksandrów Łódzki, Lódz,
Poland Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: IT 00002930
Use link below to apply:
- We are looking for: 3rd, 4th, 5th year students with maximum 12 months following graduation - with a real passion for business and technology Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred) English fluency
- As an IT trainee in a manufacturing environment you will work closely with operations managers, cross-functional stakeholders from IT, engineering to product managers. You will help to define processes needed to establish and scale new digitization operations and work on new emerging technologies applied in manufacturing operations.