Praktykant w dziale obsługi klienta
SzczegółyOferta ważna do
Call center/Obsługa klientaRodzaj umowy/współpracy
Six Payment Services
Worldline Six Payment Services is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equens Worldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis.
Trainee in Customer Service Department (with German)
- • Good verbal and written business communication skills in English & German
- • Fluency in Polish
- • Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel)
- • Providing telephone and email support for customer service including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions
- • Support in processing of all kind of requests from our customers, partners and third parties, according to our SLA’s and quality requirements
- • Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status
- • Support in set-up and maintenance of new and existing customers in our systems
- • Execute recurring tasks (e.g. Money Return, OTP-Queues and Statistics)
- • Active assistance in all areas of the team
Oferta utraciła ważność.