Trainee in Logistics and Customer Service Team
SzczegółyOferta ważna do
Would you like to gain first professional experiences in an international, prestigious company? Do you speak English or maybe other European language? Do you consider yourself as detail-oriented person, who also enjoys working as part of the team?
If the answer is yes, we invite you to apply for 6-month traineeship in our international Order Handling Services Centre in Warsaw. Supporting our teams, you will have opportunity to work in multicultural environment and cooperate with experienced specialists in areas of order processing, logistics and administration.
- Be a student of Bachelor or Master Studies – business administration, language studies, logistics, economics or others;
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English is a must;
- Knowledge of any other European language will be a plus;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Motivation to develop in logistics / customer service area;
- Availability to work at least 25 hours per week for at least 6 months;
- Ability to work in a team; Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks;
- Previous experience or education in customer service or logistics will be an advantage.
- Supporting Order Managers/Specialists in the administrative duties;
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Preparing reports in the system;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- In the further stage: Actively proposing process optimizations, supporting LEAN projects.