Payroll and HR Administration Specialist
What we offer to our employees:
Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves.
Competitive salary based on employment contract.
Attractive benefits package (including private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card).
A-class office building facilities.
If you would like to apply please send your CV in English.
- Present previous experience (min. 1 year) in the area of payroll tax laws, processes or policies
- English speaker with high written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, accurate and a close attention to details
- Team player with a high sense of responsibility
- Good understanding of Excel
- Knowledge of Workday and case management systems like ServiceNow is preferred
- Conducting the end-to-end payroll process, including payroll transaction processing, reconciliation and reporting
- Responsible for the delivery of HR- and benefits administration including leave and absence management for Ireland region
- Handling inquiries of employees and managers regarding HR company policies and practices, benefits and payroll
- Providing administrative support, including addendums to contracts, certificates of employment and other documentation in relation to the employee life-cycle
- Providing HR tool (Workday) navigation support for Managers and colleagues